WHM (Web Host Manager) is included with any cPanel installation. The WHM interface allows you to create new cPanel accounts, create packages, downgrade or upgrade your accounts, and so much more. WHM is available to any Reseller account purchased with Acenet. It is also available to any Virtual or Dedicated hosting packages which opt to have cPanel included with their server.
The features available within WHM vary depending on your hosting package. As a Reseller, WHM provides you with only the features necessary to resell hosting space. Acenet staff manages the server, as a whole, and your WHM allows you to manage your own cPanel accounts. As a root user (Virtual or Dedicated), you have the ability to manage every aspect of your server from Apache to Exim. Depending your hosting package, some of the guides below may not be applicable.
Pages in category "WHM"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- How to assign a dedicated IP through WHM for a Virtual or Dedicated Server
- How to change your server hostname in WHM
- How to configure the Barracuda Reputation Block List BRBL in WHM
- How to enable SMTP tweak
- How to Fix a cPHulk Lockout for a VPS or Dedicated Server with cPanel
- How to Fix an IPtables Lockout on a VPS or Dedicated Server w/cPanel
- How to Fix an SSH Lockout on a VPS or Dedicated Server w/cPanel
- How to install Apache Tomcat using WHM
- How to set a max hourly email limit for an account through WHM
- How to set the max hourly email limit for all accounts on the server through WHM
- How to Upgrade/Downgrade a cPanel account in Web Hosting Manager